Nearly every athlete can achieve more success and experience more joy if they can run well.
Have you ever asked yourself?
- What is the proper form for sprinting?
- How should I strength train to improve speed?
- What exercises should I do to reduce the risk of injury?
- How do I get my hamstrings, Achilles tendon, or knees healthier?
- How often should I sprint?
- How long should I sprint?
If you’ve said yes to at least 2 of the above, you can benefit from Path Athletics. Our program is custom made for busy athletes and busy families. 45 minutes, 2 times per week.
Athletes deserve the opportunity to develop efficient, high quality running.
Get started with 2 easy steps.
Check out our current and upcoming sessions.
Register for an upcoming or current session.